What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications that spread spam.
Third party cookies:
- Analysis cookies: are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of services we offer you. This website uses Google Analytics for this purpose. You can get more information here.
- Cookie’s cookie: so that the website remembers your preferences about cookies.
- Login and cart cookies.
Revocation of consent: How are cookies deleted and / or deactivated?
You can check what cookies you have authorized, as well as allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Information about cookie management in Google Chrome
- Information about cookie management in Safari
- Information about cookie management in Internet Explorer
- Information about cookie management in Mozilla Firefox
- Information about cookie management in Opera
The removal of your browser from the cookies used by us, will imply the revocation of the consent necessary for its use. When you visit our website again, we will ask you again if you authorize us to use them again.
Renewal of consent